Starting a business from the ground up can be at times lonely, stressful and all-consuming. Take a break and read the advice from successful entrepreneurs who’ve mastered the fields of technology, fashion, retail, real estate and more.
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- Losing My Virginity by Richard Branson
- Built from Scratch by Arthur Blank and Bernie Marcus
- Delivering Happiness by Tony Hseih
- By Invitation Only by Alexis Maybank and Alexandra Wilkis Wilson
- Idea Man by Paul Allen
- Wild Company by Mel and Patricia Ziegler
- Start Something That Matters by Blake Mycoskie
- Shark Tales by Barbara Corcoran with Bruce Littlefield
- The Martha Rules by Martha Stewart
More information here.